1. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
2. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
3. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
1. Minimum D3 degree (prefebrably from a reputable university)
2. Current knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and thorough understanding of internal accounting controls with the ability to develop, recommend and implement procedures.
3. Must have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities as well as possess strong oral and written communication skills.
4. Must also be organized and efficient, with strong time management skills and a solid understanding of computer software applications, word processing and electronic spreadsheets.
5. Male / Female less than 31 years old.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org